In my previous post "SQL Server Replication - Configuring Publisher", we have seen how to configure the Publisher with articles and the next step in configuring replication is to configure Subscriber.
- This screen will allow you to connect to your publisher server
- Once connected to the publisher server, choose the publisher from the list of available publications
- In this screen, you can choose the subscription type by choosing from where the distribution agent should run
- Specify the destination database
- Here you have to specify the security for the Distribution Agent
- In this screen, you can specify how frequently the data should get replicated to the subscriber
- Choose the required options and click "Next"
- Click "Finish" to start creating the Subscription