Here are the steps to configure STMP/e-mail for SSRS Service application in SharePoint integration mode.
- In SharePoint Central Administration, click the Application
- In the Application Management page, under Service Applications group, click Manage service applications.
- In the list of configured applications, click on the name of your Reporting Services service application (SSRS).
- Click E-mail Settings on the Manage Reporting Services Application page.
- Select Use SMTP server In the Outbound SMTP server box, type the name of an SMTP server.In the From address box, type an e-mail address. This e-Mail address will be used as the sender of the e-mail alert.
- Click OK